Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Month!

Today marks one month since I restarted my trek. Lets recap.
States crossed: 2
Miles hiked: 281
Weight lost: 40 lbs
Zeroes taken: 3
Bugs snorted/ inhaled/ swallowed: too many to count
I crossed into New Jersey today and to my surprise there are no fist pumping bears posing for pictures but I was in no way disappointed. One day in NJ is already better than all of PA. Saw Sunfish Pond( pictured below) and some amazing views. There are still rocks but their rocks have a roundness to them. Much better than the knife blades in PA. Coming out on a bald we got to see gliders. NJ has been awesome, PA can go kick rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, ran into your dad in town today. While we talked about my kid (who is graduating in August woo-hoo!) and you, he mentioned your adventures and this blog. Actually he gave me just enough info I could find it through Google.

    I got you on my blogger follow list now. Have fun out there, but be safe too.

    ReplyDelete